How to use Roussel hydrocortisone tablets:
- The most common dosage of hydrocortisone Roussel tablets is one to two tablets per day.
- It is best to consult your doctor regarding dose determination depending on the type of injury you have, which is one of the risks of using this medication.
- The tablets are also taken orally only, with not less than one glass of liquid.
- It is also not recommended to overdose and exceed the recommended dosage of this medication to prevent serious side effects.
- Also, if you miss a dose, take it when the next dose is not close.
- Also, the drug should not be stopped abruptly, as it should be kept slowly with caution.
CONTRAINDICATIONS TO THE USE OF HYDROCORTISONE 10 MG :
As there is a list of antibiotics you should know to avoid taking this product while suffering from any of these infections, above:
- If there is an allergic reaction to the product or to other components.
- You should also avoid using it if you have meningitis.
- It is also not recommended for use with antibiotics.
- If you have any inflammation or infection, you cannot use this medicine.
- He warns against taking these pills if you see someone who is having asthma problems.
- You also can’t use it if you have kidney problems.
- Also, you should avoid taking medication if you have diarrhea.
- You also cannot combine this product with live viral vaccines.
- Also, do not use if you are taking antioxidants.